Copyright Notice

All images are the sole property of Amy Robertson Photography. You must have written permission to use any and all images on this site..

Monday, June 23, 2008

Maternity

Just wanted to share a few from a maternity session I had with a great friend of mine! Lisbeth and Gary are 35 weeks along and it won't be much longer until Miss Madelyn is here! Madelyn has been long awaited for quite some time now and I am so anxious to get the chance to meet her! Congrats Gary and Lisbeth!




























4 comments:

Lisbeth said...

Amy~ You are sooo talented!! I am in love with the pictures. It's going to be so hard to decide which ones to hang in her room. You're the best! And your message is the sweetest!

Tiffany said...

They are just wonderful Amy! You amaze me everytime!

S.Kremer said...

I just LOVE your maternity stuff! These are awesome:)

Shawna

a passion to capture the moment.... said...

Awww... love the use of the scenery. Where ever did you find the tall grass? I want pics of my little girl there.