Copyright Notice

All images are the sole property of Amy Robertson Photography. You must have written permission to use any and all images on this site..

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I Love This Blanket

My friend Kristin is soo talented, I bought the most difficult yarn for her to work with, and she whipped up this beautiful scarf/blanket for me. I intend to use this with my newborn sessions as a wrap, or blanket, and I just can't wait for Haylee (my daughter) to arrive so that I can take some pictures of her with it. I just love the texture of the yarn in black and white portraits. This is Logan, my friend's little boy (also named Kristin), he is such a sweetheart! Logan is almost 3 months old! They grow up soo quickly!
Just a little shout out to Kristin to say Thank you for making this blanket for me!! and to my other friend Kristin, for letting me capture a few memories of Logan!


2 comments:

Amanda Benton said...

Love the color of that blanket...Nice pics too....

a passion to capture the moment.... said...

So super awesome... I love the way you capture such sharp and captivating images. His eyes just draw you in.

Hope you are doing well and the pregnancy is going good.