Copyright Notice

All images are the sole property of Amy Robertson Photography. You must have written permission to use any and all images on this site..

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Enjoying the "Holiday Season"

Tis the season, and I am enjoying it with my family! We have taken our girls to see ICE at Gaylord Palms, Snow Nights at Celebrations, and Snow Day in Minneola. It really puts you in the Christmas spirits!

Happy Holidays to everyone!






















and our Family Christmas cards this year
(5x7 folded)

Front



Middle (opened)


Back

2 comments:

a passion to capture the moment.... said...

Awesome Card! She you've been everywhere I've been but we haven't run into each yet. Love the fun images of the girls and the beautiful images of all the Christmas. I have been busy and it doesn't seem to be ending. I am taking a vacation in January for a couple of weeks and I am so looking forward to that. Hope to catch up soon. We probably just need to set a date.

S.Kremer said...

Hey Amy! I LOVE your Christmas card! It is beautiful:)