Copyright Notice

All images are the sole property of Amy Robertson Photography. You must have written permission to use any and all images on this site..

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's never too late for an ~E-session~

This is probably my favorite session to date! One of my best friends, Kristi and Patrick allowed me to shoot an engagement session (E-session) with them for my portfolio! They will be married 5 years in May!!
Unfortunately, the session was cut short because my husband and I decided on a home the day before and started moving in the same day as the session. We shot for about an hour when we had to call it quits, but will finish the session within the week. I am really looking forward to shooting them more! Aren't they the most beautiful couple ever??!!!






No comments: