Copyright Notice

All images are the sole property of Amy Robertson Photography. You must have written permission to use any and all images on this site..

Friday, February 8, 2008

Let's get this blog'n started

Meet Brandi, Scott, Logan, and baby on the way! This was such a fun session and I definitely found my goofy side interacting with Logan. We had fun playing with Elmo and balancing blocks on my head until they fell off. He just loved that! I hope all of my singing didn't hurt Brandi and Scott's ears. Haha. Baby on the way is a secret so this was my first session in which the sex of the baby was a mystery! How fun and exciting, I give major props because I could never wait that long. If you know me, then you know that I must know everything NOW and can't wait for surprises. Here are just a few of my favorites from the session. Enjoy!












No comments: