Copyright Notice

All images are the sole property of Amy Robertson Photography. You must have written permission to use any and all images on this site..

Monday, August 18, 2008

Firefighter Bunker Gear (one more from SIL's maternity session)

Just wanted to share another one from my SIL's maternity session. Daddy to be is a firefighter so we incorporated his bunker gear into her session. Baby Mason's room is decorated in firetrucks and dalmatians so it was only fitting to have some pictures taken in with daddy's gear!

in color


in black and white

2 comments:

a passion to capture the moment.... said...

I like it... very unquie way to incorporate the two.

Thank you for the comments... I loved sweet maddy's session. I just adore a little girl in a tutu. They are just too cute. I took the session downtown Winter Park. It's a drive but worth the scenery.

ttyl

S.Kremer said...

Hi Amy:)

VERY COOL! I love this shot:)

Shawna