Copyright Notice

All images are the sole property of Amy Robertson Photography. You must have written permission to use any and all images on this site..

Monday, August 11, 2008

Sneak Peak From My Sister-In-Law's Maternity Session

My BIL and SIL are expecting their first, a baby boy, named Mason and are due the day after me. It has been a lot of fun to be able to compare notes with her and her progress as we are exactly the same time along in our pregnancies. It was such a joy to be able to capture these memories for them and I absolutely can not wait to meet my little Nephew! I am going to be an Aunt for the first time! Daddy (my B-I-L) is a firefighter and thus have so many ideas and plans around that concept. Mason's nursery is decorated in fire trucks and dalmatians and is so cute! Here is just a sneak peak from their session, I will definitely have to share more as I proof them, especially the ones from the firefighter bunker gear! :)

Thanks Mike and Joanne for letting me capture these memories!!




probably my most favorite silhouettes to date!






2 comments:

Lisbeth said...

These are sooo great! We might have to do some bunker gear for Madelyn's next shoot ;)

a passion to capture the moment.... said...

I do love the silhouette too! And the use of the props was awesome. Great job! I noticed your images are bigger.... and we photographers love bigger. How did you get them that big? Did you resize them in the html code? If so, please do share.

How is the pregnancy going ... are you wanting any maternity portraits of yourself done.... let me know.