Copyright Notice

All images are the sole property of Amy Robertson Photography. You must have written permission to use any and all images on this site..

Friday, August 29, 2008

Sharing Some Of My Little Girl, Rylee

A few more weeks and Rylee is going to be a big sister, I'm due mid October with Haylee, but wondering if there is a chance she'll come a little bit early. We drove out near Grassy Lake Road and took a few pictures right outside of the car by all the greens. I love the deep coloring here! We headed out at about 7:30, The sun was going down and we were losing light rather quickly, I used my speedlight on the last three (can you tell? probably....) :) Still trying to master it, I'm such a natural light kind of girl! :) Anyhow, hope you enjoy! Rylee is soon to be 15 months old!

I really wanted the greens to pop in this one


I added a little bit of texture to this one!





Such a happy little girl!